Brushes-Amazing Hand Lettering, Hand Pinstriping and Hand Gold Leaf Artists Brushes of choice. Custom Kulture Brushes used by Pinstriping Masters. Fitches; lettering brushes for exterior and interior wall lettering on rough textured surfaces like brick or stucco. Pinstripe brushes work well with traditional lettering enamels, or the new Nylon brushes and Taklon brushes for water-based or acrylic paints that leave less brush strokes due to the fact that the brush hair if so fine. Lettering brushes for oil based paints and the new water-based or acrylic paints as well. Also brushes for doing Scroll work, Outlining, Lining, and small details. We will be continuing to add brushes to this section, cant find it please call us & keep checking back for updates. In-House Master sign writing, hand lettering, & pinstriping, brushed detail gold leaf specialist Ron Percell, Freshest lettering pinstriping brushes available!
Hand Painting Brushes catagories available
- Flats for Large Hand Lettering, Lettering flats are for smooth surfaces that have large areas or oversized lettering artwork and graphics such as Window Graphics, Bill Boards, Truck and Trailers, Walls and Floors, or even in some small signs to coat out your small signs backgrounds.
- Quills for Medium-Small Hand Lettering, the quill is the universal penmen's tool. The Quill has a unique cut to the end of the brush in which it forms a chiseled edge allowing you to carve out sharper corners. The Quill's tip can also be palated out to form a Nib Tip (Oval) and also the Pointed tip. the vesatility of the Quill makes it the all time favorite of lettering artist for glass, wood and metal. Quills come in different types of hair, Grey Quills lend themselfs to Rougher Surfaces making them the Durable Choice while Brown Quills hair is softer and more fine which is Ideal when working on smooth surfaces such as wood, metals and glass. Brown Quills have a little more pucker to the surface, while for some this traction helps stabilize their hand lettering, Others feel it slows they're speed
- Fitches for Small-Medium Wall Hand Lettering and Mural or Bill Boards on Medium to Rough Surfaces such as walls of Brick, Stucco, Rock or Wood and for Faux Finishing textures. Fitches tend to be smaller than cutters and capable of doing smaller detail work.
- Cutters for Medium-Large Wall Hand Lettering on Large Rough Surfaces such as walls of Brick, Stucco, Rock or Wood and for Faux Finishing textures. Cutters are typically meant for large oversized lettering and offer more coverage so you dont ware out your smaller brushes
- Liners and Outliners. Designed to carry larger amounts of paints to outline and pinstripe the edges of letters and graphics with larger stripes.
- Detail Brushes, for the fine detail and finishing of artwork and Letters
- Gold Leaf Brushes. Gilding brushes for installation and application, detail and clean up along with final polishing brushes.
- Pinstriping Brushes, Swords, Daggers, Broad Liners,,,,,Arrggg!. Top of the Line Proffessional Pinstriping brushes and Outlining brushes in Grey hair, Brown hair, Golden Taklon, Ox and Sable. Many Sizes and Styles to choose from!
- Flat Lettering Brushes
- Gold Leaf Brushes
- Outliners and Liner Brushes
- Pinstriping Brushes
- Script Brushes
- Scroll Brushes for Lettering
- Sword Striping Brushes
- Xcaliber Pinstriping brushes
- Mack Brush Co.
- Mack Brushes-Lettering Pinstriping
- Dagger Pinstriping Brushes
- Quill Lettering Brushes
- Scharff Brushes
- Fitch Brushes
- Cutter Brushes Bristle
- Mack Brush Broadliners Moulding for Pinstriping
- Brush Oil Preservatives
- Lettering Brushes-All for Hand Lettering