how to make a dimensional mdo sign
Santa Rosa Pumpkin Farm. Ron Percell, Sign Painter gives a demonstration in layered m.d.o. wood gilded with imitation Gold Leaf Pinstriped and Hand Lettered by sign artist Ron Percell. Advanced techniques are available through advanced workshops, and at Gilders and Letterhead Gatherings. Related Material and Video How-To under listed
- Enameled 1/2" M.D.O. (medium density overlay) high grade sign board
- 2" hdu Foam (high density urethane) for Pumpkin
- Butcher Paper 35-50 lbs. for the paper pattern
- Electro Pounce Sr. (TM) for perforating (wholes) paper pattern to transfer design
- charcoal sticks to transfer design
- Bosch Jigsaw with scrolling blade
- screw gun
- 3/4" wood chisel
- One-Shot Sign Painters Lettering Enamel
- Lettering Quill from the Andrew Mack Brush Company series 189 l #16
- Lettering Flat from the Andrew Mack Brush Company series 1992 size 3/4"
- oil based primer
- water based gold size adhesive
- sprayed water based gold with HPLV gravity feed.
- imitation gold leaf (Brass #2.5)
- Transparent inks (orange)
- Frog Juice Urethane
- 3/4" wood screws
- 100% pure silicone
- black foam rollers
how-to make a dimensional mdo sign Video
There are no products to list in this category.